How to uninstall addins from Microsoft Outlook
You can uninstall any Outlook addins from Standss by following the steps below. These instructions are applicable to Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Exit Outlook
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features
- Click Uninstall a Program
- Click on the software that you want to remove and then click Remove
If you need any further information, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"One of the best companies with which I have dealt. Great customer service. They never standstill or rest on their laurels."
- Mark E. Leipold
"... offers timely and responsive support of every product they have created. Every company should strive to deliver customer and tech support the way this company does."
- Dennis M. Najjar, CPA,Co-Founder, AccountingDepartment.com, LLC